Low on time and cash? We've all been there. Last thing you want though is pick an unhealthy and fatty meal option. Here's a meal inspo designed just for you. What if you could make 4-days worth of lunch for under $15? All you need is chicken, green beans, tomatoes, some pesto and spices and you're well on your well! Don't like pesto? No problem, just sub for some creamy sun-dried tomato paste.
2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken thighs, sliced
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
1 lb green beans (455 g)
2 cups cherry tomato, halved (400 g)
½ cup basil pesto (115 g)
- In a large pan, heat olive oil and add chicken thighs.
- Season with salt and pepper. When the chicken is completely cooked through, remove from pan.
- Slice into strips, and set aside.
- Add green beans and cook until crisp tender.
- Return the chicken strips to the pan, then add tomatoes and pesto. Stir until fully incorporated.
- Serve immediately or divide into 4 food storage containers and store in the refrigerator. Can be kept refrigerated for up to 4 days.