Welcome to Packed 2 Go's first blog post!
Our blogging goal is to give you a range of inspiration for meals and daily life hacks. First up, this simple and crafty cooking piece courtesy of the team at Tasty!
for 4 servings
- ½ sweet potato
½ lbbrussels sprouts (250 g)
- 1 carrot
- ½ head broccoli
1 ½ lbchicken breast (750 g)
- olive oil, to taste
2 tablespoonsfresh rosemary, chopped
2 tablespoonsfresh thyme, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 425˚F (220˚C).
- Cut vegetables. Place each in a separate corner of a baking pan lined with parchment paper.
- NOTE: Broccoli and Brussels sprouts cook faster, keep the cuts thicker for those. Sweet potato and carrots take more time - dice them, or cut them thinner.
- Season veggies with olive oil, salt, pepper, rosemary, thyme, and garlic.
- Season both sides of the chicken with olive oil, salt, pepper, and the remaining rosemary, thyme, and garlic over parchment paper.
- Seal parchment paper to keep chicken moist, and place on the center of the baking pan.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, until chicken is fully cooked and veggies are done to your liking.
- This meal works great with brown rice, so feel free to add some to your meal prep as well.
- Unwrap and slice the chicken.
- Separate veggies into each Meal Pack with chicken.
- NOTE: If using plastic tupperware, allow food to cool down first
- Can be refrigerated up to 4 days.
- Nutrition Calories: 1556 Fat: 39 grams Carbs: 261 grams Fiber: 19 grams Sugars: 52 grams Protein: 44 grams