Who doesn't like a good lasagna? Whether you're vegetarian or a proud meat eater, it's the one comfort dish almost everyone can agree on. This meal inspo is easy to prep and can be made a week ahead to just re-heat. Our version is pure veggie, but feel free to chuck in your own preferred protein.
for 1 serving
½ cup ricotta cheese (125 g)
¼ cup fresh spinach, chopped (10 g)
2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese, divided
½ teaspoon salt
¼ teaspoon pepper
¼ cup marinara sauce (65 g)
- 4 no-boil lasagna noodles, broken in half
½ cup shredded mozzarella cheese (50 g)
- In a small bowl, mix the ricotta, spinach, parsley, one tablespoon of Parmesan, salt, and pepper until combined.
- In the glass container, spread a layer of tomato sauce. Top the tomato sauce with the lasagna noodles.
- Cover the noodles with a layer of the ricotta mixture, then mozzarella.
- Continue with another layer of noodles, ricotta, tomato sauce, then mozzarella. Repeat.
- Cover the top layer of lasagna noodles with more tomato sauce and a layer of mozzarella and Parmesan.
- Place the lid on the glass container, without sealing it closed.
- Microwave for 7 minutes or until the cheese is melted through.
- Remove from the microwave carefully, the container will be hot!
- Allow to cool and refrigerate, or serve immediately.